Design and Lead Your Family Enterprise Multigenerational Wealth Portfolio
Growing a family’s total wealth over generations (including operating businesses, financial assets, family assets, and other investments) calls for a commitment to the aspirations of the family, recurring investment in family talent, an understanding of important family enterprise cycles, and skills in the artful design of an agile and robust wealth portfolio that generates lasting value.
The Cambridge Family Enterprise Group invites you to our LIVE, ONLINE PROGRAM Compounding Your Family’s Wealth: November 7-9, 2022.
Increase Your Portfolio’s Resilience in Today’s Turbulent Environment and Through the Next Generations
A family enterprise wealth portfolio is a family’s collection of businesses, financial investments, investment companies, real estate and other ventures, family assets (such as homes and art), philanthropic commitments (what we call family social impact), and important family activities.
During our time together, you will learn how to strategically design and lead your family enterprise's multigenerational wealth portfolio.
Excellent value; tons of learning. Some parts were like drinking from a fire hose! Tons of takeaway value.
- Family Owner
Hear From Our Esteemed Faculty
Professor John A. Davis, Program Chair; Founder and Chairman, Cambridge Family Enterprise Group
Matt Hively, Fellow, Cambridge Institute for Family Enterprise
Francois de Visscher, Fellow, Cambridge Institute for Family Enterprise
Martin Liechti, Fellow, Cambridge Institute for Family Enterprise
Learn the ingredients to build long-term family value in this program:
- Gain insights into why the traditional wealth portfolio construction approach used by families is inadequate and puts your family wealth at risk, especially in today’s volatile world
- Understand the characteristics of today’s new era of turbulence that call for a new approach to wealth portfolio design and leadership
- Identify the leadership and talent needed in your family to grow your wealth portfolio, and key talent development strategies to use
- Learn the art of portfolio strategy for families
This is a live, online program offered during fixed dates and times. Participants attend live. No recordings will be made available.
- $2,600 for the first registrant, and
- $2,100 for each additional registrant from the same family, company, or family office
In U.S. Dollars.
Group participation of 3+ family members plus advisors or managers is highly encouraged to absorb and discuss new concepts together. This leads to faster and more effective implementation after the program. A common comment we hear from past participants in our programs is, “I wish I had brought more family members with me to this program.”