For over 30 years, Cambridge Family Enterprise Group (CFEG) has helped enterprising families‐those with a family company, family foundation, family office or with significant family wealth‐to address and transcend the important, often complicated, and sensitive family, business, ownership, and financial issues that they face.
Cambridge Family Enterprise Group helps multigenerational families build united and contributing families, capable and committed ownership groups, high-performing and aligned boards and management teams, effective leaders, and successful sustainable enterprises and financial assets that endure for generations. To assist families in achieving profound transformation for success across generations, we offer a range of services:
- Advisory Services that are customized for families, enterprises, business leaders, boards, family offices, and family foundations
- Education Programs and Conferences for family members and non-family contributors to a family enterprise
- Speaking at family gatherings, conferences, and private events
- Coaching for individuals on their career development and life plans
- Library of insights and writing
- Research studies that advance understanding of family enterprises