CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS FOR BUILDING SKILLS AND ALIGNMENT
The Cambridge Institute for Family Enterprise develops customized, private education programs and teambuilding retreats for family enterprises worldwide. These skill-building programs strengthen the talent pool in the family, ownership group, board, management team, and in the next generation. They are tailored to help individuals prepare for their current and future roles, and to build alignment around achieving the family’s and owner’s vision for the family and enterprise.
These talent-building programs provide participants with many benefits:
- Build essential skills and understandings that grow family and owner talent
- Prepare family members, particularly the next generation, for future roles as leaders, owners, and contributing family members
- Align family members around the strategies and approaches for multigenerational success of the family enterprise
- Renew the family’s engagement with, and commitment to, the family enterprise
- Strengthen family relationships and team cohesion
WE OFFER CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
Additional customized programs are available. We invite families and organizations that are interested in a customized education program to contact us.