Is your family growing the value you want to be building?
Learn from MIT’s family enterprise experts about the two latest trends that help families build value (of various kinds) across generations, particularly in this era of rapid change and global uncertainty.
MIT Sloan faculty John Davis and Jason Jay discuss their latest insights on two emerging trends: how an owner strategy and systemic investing are being put to use by families to grow value, develop family talent, and build family unity across generations.
This webinar is especially relevant for the owners and leaders of family enterprises and family offices who want to stay ahead of the curve and gain new insights about family enterprise success.
Key takeaways include:
- Why family enterprises need to pivot their value-creation strategies, given today’s turbulence
- How families are putting to use two strategies to build value: an owner strategy and systemic investing
- How your family can make use of these strategies in your family enterprise or family office
- The latest thinking on family enterprise out of MIT
- Information about the upcoming Future Family Enterprise program
Learn more from their course: Future Family Enterprise: Sustaining Multigenerational Success
John A. Davis is a globally recognized pioneer and authority on family enterprise, family wealth, and the family office. He is a researcher, educator, author, architect of the field’s most impactful conceptual frameworks, and advisor to leading families around the world. He leads the family enterprise programs at MIT Sloan. To follow his writing and speaking, visit johndavis.com and twitter @ProfJohnDavis.